Any one can get a Medical Slip through online data entry, and by paying to gcc on their website (https://gcchmc.org/Gcc/Home.aspx). You need a visa or master card for online payment. Please don’t hesitate to call for any assistance. 03125818744
This Medical Appointment Slip is only needed for Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai), Yamen Medical examination.
Be very careful entering your data on the site, don’t waste your money. If you did not get any Slip after the payment is successful, just wait, or go to print gcc Slip. Call us 03125818744 if you have any problem.– Shahbaz Rasheed
Call or whatsapp 03125818744 for any help
There are 12 fields to fill in data from you passport, 11 are necessary to fill.
- Country (Select Pakistan)
- City (Select the City where you want to be examined) Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Gujranwala.
- Name (Add your name According to the spellings on your passport. (Your should confirm! name on your CNIC and Passport is same, otherwise it will be a problem.
- Passport No. (Add passport number, presented at the right side of the first page.)
- Date of Birth. ( Add your date of Birth) you can add from the keyboard or select from the calendar.
- Passport expiry Date (add the Passport expiry date, find it at the bottom of first page) Passport expiry must 7 month and 21 days miminum.
- Country Travelling To. Select you country where you are going, or expecting visa.
- Nationality. (Select Pakistani)
- Email ID. (add email ID, It is not really necessary, It only helps when there is some mistake in your data and some other problems.
- Visa Type (Select Visa type, Work visa if you are travelling for work, job, study and family visa if you are travelling as Wife, Husband, Child or parent.
- National ID (add CNIC No. This is not necessary
- Code (enter the code according to lowercase and uppercase
- check the box to agree the information entered is correct.
- Please comment if you like this post, and call or whatsapp for any assistance 03125818744 ([email protected])